A shopping mall is more than just a place to make sales. It’s also a community attraction. But it can’t perform either role without effective, efficient, and high quality lighting clearing the way. SIB provides expert shopping mall lighting design and LED retrofits, including engineering, installation and maintenance to keep your mall looking its best. Update your lighting system from traditional solutions to an LED-based system that reduces costs, enhances lighting quality, and promotes a warm, inviting atmosphere.
Why LED Lighting for Shopping Malls?
LED lighting systems offer far more control than traditional lighting. For shopping malls, this is much more than a mere “benefit.” When you’re designing an attraction like a mall, you aren’t just “turning the lights on.” Shopping mall lighting design is about creating a carefully crafted customer experience. Thanks to the high degree of customization that LED lighting systems provide, you can create an exceptional atmosphere:
- LEDs are eye-catching. LED lighting design gives you more options with color, color temperature, and other settings to craft a unique mall experience as you see fit.
- LEDs outperform traditional fixtures over the long term. When you manage a shopping mall, the last thing you want to do is waste energy and lose money to maintenance and replacements. LEDs are last much longer than traditional lighting and often come with ten year warranties.
- LEDs are more power-efficient. The 360-degree, one-size-fits-all nature of traditional fixtures is outdated. Today’s LEDs offer specifically targeted light so you get more lighting without expanding the expense sheet.
More efficiency and control over your shopping mall’s lighting environment adds up to an enhanced customer experience—without the expense and maintenance headaches of traditional lighting.
How to “Go LED” with a Custom Lighting Retrofit
These benefits don’t add up to an exceptional bottom line unless you make a change for your shopping mall. But don’t worry, the process isn’t cumbersome or difficult. With an expert shopping mall lighting design consultant from SIB Lighting, you can achieve an optimized lighting system in no time. Here’s how our “Lighting as a Service” process works:
- Design and engineering. We examine your space, listen to your specific needs and create an efficient design that you can preview before we begin our work. Our experts take every aspect into account. From thermal management and lighting control options to usage, longevity and lumen requirements, we will recommend the best products for each application. We can even provide multiple lighting layouts for you to choose from.
- Implementation & Installation. After walking you through your options and incorporating your feedback, we will assign a dedicated project manager to guide the installation process for your shopping mall. Before implementing our entire design, we provide the option of a test installation to ensure your satisfaction and further optimize your design before moving forward. With approval, we will work to install your system as quickly as possible following all best practices and codes.
- Ongoing Monitoring & Reporting. We maintain ownership over all lighting fixtures in our plan and will provide ongoing support and maintenance as needed. This also means that your upfront cost is minimal; instead of a large upfront investment which often accompanies a retrofit, you can simply pay for our services on a monthly basis much like you already do for your other utilities. Once your system is up and running, we will perform a series of tests and provide reports to show you how much you are saving with your new system.
Request a Quote Today
For expert shopping mall lighting design, it’s time to go LED with SIB Lighting. Contact us today to discuss your needs and request a quote.