Many companies are looking to upgrade their outdated lighting setup such as high-pressure sodium (HPS), metal halide (MH), fluorescents and induction lamps, to better quality and more cost efficient LED lights. LED parking lot lights provide improved:
- Color rendering & uniformity
- Brightness & white light
- System life & value
LED parking garage lighting offers the opportunity to save money and improve lighting quality. Since many parking garage fixtures are on 24/7, you can usually achieve a payback period of less than 2 years and a substantial return on investment. Traditional parking garage fixtures include metal halide, high-pressure sodium, and fluorescent. These lighting technologies require a lot of electricity to operate and are expensive to maintain.
You’re looking to upgrade to a more efficient parking lot or garage LED lighting solution because…
- You’re tired of replacing burned out bulbs: LED bulbs can last as long as 20 years in some cases. Imagine not having to change your parking lot or garage bulbs again for two decades?
- You’re tired of paying huge electric bills: LED lights are more energy efficient - Traditional incandescent light bulbs have a 20% energy efficiency rating. This means 80% of the electricity is lost as heat. So, if you’re electric bill is $1,000, you spent $800 to heat your parking lot, not illuminate it. With the equal brightness and lower wattage of LED lights, your bill might have been as low as $200.
- You’re tired of damaged or broken bulbs: LED bulbs are great for outdoor lighting systems built with sturdy components that are highly rugged. From weather to external impacts, LED bulbs can withstand even the roughest conditions to keep your parking lot or garage safely illuminated and not in the dark.
We’ve given you the WHY for LED parking lot or garage lighting. Now the WHY for SIB Lighting:
- We are manufacturer agnostic and only care about matching your parking lot or garage with the best lighting product available.
- We handle the entire process from engineering to design through installation and warranty servicing.
- We specialize in lighting control systems to maximize your savings and improve your productivity.
- We have direct relationships with manufactures to ensure you get the best pricing.
- We pride ourselves in working with US manufactured products, ensuring the highest quality lighting experience for our clients.
Worried the upgrade to LED for your parking lot or garage will cost too much? Find out about Lighting as a Service, where you can pay monthly just like your internet or phone and we take care of everything!