You run a shopping center, which means you know just how expensive your lighting gets. Between the parking lots lights, the interior lights, and the hours you have to work, incandescent lighting costs add up in a hurry. Switching to shopping mall LED lighting can have major benefits for your facility.
Shopping Center LED Lighting Benefits
Here are just a few reasons you need to consider switching to effective LED lighting solutions as quickly as possible:
- You can reduce your lighting energy usage as much as 80%. Because shopping centers often have more hours that require lighting than other businesses, lighting becomes an even more prominent part of your expenses—and your savings, once you switch to effective LED lighting.
- You can find savings in places you never anticipated. When Korman Commerical Properties had their LED retrofitted, their energy costs were reduced by 74%--and they qualified for rebates they didn’t previously qualify for. Their maintenance costs went down over three thousand dollars annually, with combined savings in five figures annually.
- Costs add up. A case study at DesignWLight.com found that a Seattle shopping center was able to identify $60,000-$100,000 "in installation costs [that] could have been saved or reallocated." It takes experience and expertise to identify these kinds of savings in your own situation--it's not something that happens simply because you've ugpraded to LED.
- Long-term investment. Many LED light fixtures last up to 50,000 hours, which is longer than five years of constant use if these lighting fixtures hold up. And if they don’t? That’s why it’s important to consider working with SIB Lighting.
SIB Shopping Mall LED Lighting Process
Why does SIB Lighting offer a superior solution for your shopping center lighting needs?
- We take care of every step of the process. Discovery, site audit, engineering, design, installation, ongoing maintenance. We’re your single point of contact for everything lighting, which means that you never have to wonder about who to call if you need an adjustment or if a light goes out.
- We’ll light up your entire parking structure. We know how to maximize lighting’s effectiveness even in an outdoor environment—and when it comes to a parking structure that has to be lit all hours of the night, you need as much efficiency as possible. Our LED experts have experience with getting the most out of your lighting without sacrificing any quality or savings.
- We save you time. Ideas like getting a rebate on your LED lighting upgrade? They’re great. They’re also time-consuming. You don’t have to do any of the work if you work with us; you simply outsource it to the lighting experts at SIB Lighting and let us take care of the rest.
- We save you money. LED lighting can be expensive if you front the costs upfront. But our price structure is intuitive and simple—lighting as a service keeps your expenses simple and as low as humanly possible.
If LED lighting sounds like your next step to achieving savings for your shopping center, now’s the time to take action. Get in touch with SIB Lighting today!