Did You Know?
- Manufacturer’s Rated Life claims are actually educated forecasts based on only 6,000 hours of testing
- Power Factors (PF) and Total Harmonic Distortion(THD) are critical technical specifications that must be properly evaluated in any LED solution
- An Extruded aluminum heat sink has 20-30% more thermal conductivity than a die-cast heat sink
- An anodized heat sink has 100X greater thermal conductivity than a powder coated one
- The spacing of LED diodes in a fixture is critical to achieving proper thermal management
- The power supply is the number one cause of failure in a fixture